1. Empty not your soul to everybody and do not diminish thereby your importance.
5. A pupil may show you by his own efforts how much he deserves to learn from you.
6. Social good is what brings peace to family and society.
7. Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom.
8. Each truth you learn will be, for you, as new as if it had never been written.
9. Listen to your convictions, even if they seem absurd to your reason.
10. Have the wisdom to abandon the values of a time that has passed and pick out the constituents of the future. An environment must be suited to the age and men to their environment. – See more at: http://www.egyptabout.com/2012/11/10-popular-ancient-egyptian-sayings.html#sthash.xyR2uy6o.dpuf